Saturday, November 18, 2017

Ded Moroz or Santa Claus

Back to the USSR, where I was born, as a kid every New Year Eve (not Christmas) I was waiting for him!
Our Santa Claus is called Ded Moroz (or Grandpa Frost), he wears long blue (sometimes white with silver) coat, he has a long white beard and a big stick, that helps him to come in a huge snow. I would say, he looks a bit like Dumbledore from Harry Potter :). Our Ded Moroz doesn't have any Mrs. Claus, but he has a granddaughter - Snegurochka. They come in the NY Eve to every kid and bring them presents .


Now, when I live in the Netherlands, step by step I am getting used to new traditions and new rules. Now, there is Santa on my cards and, I believe, he will come to me for Christmas.


God works in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby girl album

Hi everyone! Do you remember the album that I made from the scratch? Now it finally finished and waiting for a little baby girl to fill it...