Thursday, November 16, 2017

Silver Christmas

What is the most difficult at starting a new hand made project?
For me, the most difficult is to catch inspiration. My inspiration can be out: eating, watching a movie or thinking of all the difficulties in the world, it is pretty busy, you know... So I often need to use special methods to call it back to do its job!
For example, this time I've got my inspiration back by this beautiful challenge for Inspired by all the little things.


But as soon as my inspiration is on its place I am able to create and create for hours. That is actually why I strongly believe in a great value of hand made anything.You have your inspiration, so you have a big, warm feeling inside, and you share it. You share not paper/ wool/ plastic/ metal something, but your warmth with the people who will get your unique product.
Isn't it worth it? ;)



And, yes, Christmas is coming....

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation, and I totally agree with why we make stuff. It just feels so nice and is totally worth it. Thanks for playing with us at the Inspired By challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Baby girl album

Hi everyone! Do you remember the album that I made from the scratch? Now it finally finished and waiting for a little baby girl to fill it...